marți, 26 ianuarie 2010

Playlist Dragoste din nimic


“Making Love Out of Nothing at All”…Air Supply
“Bleed it Out”… Linkin Park
“Total Eclipse of the Heart”… Bonnie Tyler
“I Touch Myself”… Divinyls
“I’m Going to Make you Love me”… Diana Ross and the Supremes and the Temptations
“Can’t Touch This”… MC Hammer
“Get Low”… Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz
“Crazy Bitch”… Buckcherry
“Get the Party Started”… Pink
Backstreet Boys (Any song…lol)
“Ice Ice Baby”…Vanilla Ice
“MmmBop”…Hanson
“Making Love Out of Nothing at All”… Air Supply
“Mama”…My Chemical Romance

“Bohemian Rhapsody”… Queen
“Here I Go Again”… Whitesnake
“Baby Got Back” Sir Mix A-Lot
“I’ll Make A Man Out of You” Donny Osmond
“You Only Get What You Give” New Radical
“Mama” My Chemical Romance
“Bohemian Rhapsody” Queen
“Toxic” Britney Spears
“When We Were Young” The Killers
“That Girl” Frankie J
“18th Floor Balcony” Blue October
“Old Time Rock and Roll” Bob Seger
“Take Me Out to The Ball Game” Jimmy Buffet
“Numa Numa Song” (Dragostea Din Tei) O Zone
“Tarzan Boy” Boltimora
“You Shook Me All Night Long” AC/DC
“Love Addict” Family Force 5
“Pour Some Sugar On Me” Def Leppard
“Margaretville” Jimmy Buffet
“Talk Dirty to Me” Poison
“Claire de Lune” Debussy

“All Night Long” Lionel Richie
“One Day More” Les Miséreables
“I Love Rock’n Roll” Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

“Come Together”…Aerosmith
“Hot, Hot, Hot”…Buster Point Dexter
“Surrender”…Cheap Trick
“Come On Eileen”…Dexy’s Midnight Runners
“The Time of My Life”…Bill Medley and Jenifer Warnes
“Funky Cold Medina”…Tone Loc
“Jane Fonda”…Mickey Avalon
“Billy Jean”…Michael Jackson
“Hungry Like the Wolf”...Duran Duran
“Paradise by the Dashboard Light”...Meatloaf
“About Her”…Various Artists (Kill Bill Vol. 2 soundtrack)
“Good Vibrations”…Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
“Girls Jut Wanna Have Fun”…Cyndi Lauper
“What is Love”…Haddaway
“Land Down Under”…Men At Work
“Faith”…George Michael
“Fresh Prince of Belle Air”…the Fresh Prince
“My Girl”…the Temptations
“Open Your Eyes”…Alter Bridge
“Paralyzer”…Finger Eleven
“Highway to Hell”…AC/DC
“Seasons of Love”…RENT
“Falling In Love With You”…Elvis
“Remix to Ignition”…R. Kelly
“Anything for Love (but I wont do that)” Meatloaf
“My Way”…Frank Sinatra

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu